Create awareness for Nemaline Myopathy and Help Families with Physical Disability.
We create awareness in a few ways:
- Events: Richard Wygand is always creating different events either challenging himself or awareness events.
- Participating in sports events with our Race for a bigger cause program.
- Podcast: A Dad on a mission Podcast with monthly episodes.
- YouTube: A Dad on a mission YouTube Channel.
Helping Families with physical disability Thrive
- We offer free family health coaching (for families with physical disability). Why? Because in order to be a good care giver we need to take care of ourselves.
- We also help kids with muscle conditions get better nutrition. We work with a specialist Beth Zupec-Kania.
- We help families get better mobility so they can experience outdoors. (Rather is a ramp, modify stroller or a tool.)
40 million Americans
Have some type of physical disability.
80% of the special needs families get a divorce due to stress.
Special needs families
Over 90% of the special needs families struggle with: Burned out, depression, anxiety and much more.
WITH YOUR HELP WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
You can simply donate and share with your friends and family.
You can join one of our programs, 20% of the sale goes to the cause. You can also be our ambassador with many benefits.
RACE FOR A CAUSE
Do you like to compete in sporting events? You can help us raise funds and we provide you the entry fee and uniform.
Special needs Families
are you in need of therapies? tools for better mobility? want to change your kids nutrition? parents need help getting healthy?
we can help!
If you are in need of therapy for your kid, better nutrition or even in need for a tool that will help your family thrive. We can help!
Click in the button below and apply!